Health Heat - Far Infra-red Therapeutic Heat Film!
It's time to rethink how you heat!
Traditional forced air, radiant, and subsurface heating systems each have certain benefits and drawbacks, but only one system overcomes all concerns and offers maximum benefits! You need to understand Health Heat.
-Environmentally friendly, carbon based, zero defect, no maintenance, natural heat.
-Therapeutic Far Infrared wavelength that heats the objects not the air.
-Energy efficient delivery without cold spots or expensive ducting and other mechanical systems to break down (saving up to 65% of energy cost over other heating systems).
-Easy installation (requires only short certification for DIY projects).
-Can be used for spot heat or whole building applications (therapeutic use in saunas, furniture, beds, almost anywhere).
-Waterproof - approved for use in wet environments.
-Long life, UL, CE & ISO9000 zero defect standard and certifications (20 year warranty).
About Far Infrared Heating
Infrared light is part of the Sun’s invisible spectrum and though it can’t be seen, it is experienced as heat. One of Far Infrared light’s characteristics is the ability to easily penetrate your skin, giving you that wonderful natural warmth you get on a sunny summer day. When this happens, it creates a natural resonance in your body, which has many health benefits, including muscle relaxation and increased circulation. Far-Infrared heat is completely healthy and safe for all living things.
A deck or patio being warmed with a hair dryer. The surface is indirectly heated by the hairdryer warming the air around the surface. Now imagine a deck in the sun, where it directly absorbs the sun's heat - the surface is heated to its core.
Forced air heating is like heating a room with a hair dryer.
Health Heat is very much like heating a room with the sun. Far infrared heat waves penetrate objects including people, which then warmed, radiate heating the room.
3 Physical Effects of Far-Infrared Rays:
Nature of light to go directly to the object not directly affecting the air.
Different from visible ray or near-infrared radiation, far-infrared radiation can fully penetrate skin reaching the denser muscular mass beneith.
Resonance and absorption effect of far-infrared radiation makes our body warm, increasing circulation and positively effects the mind.
Maintains optimal body temperature.
Promotes cellular growth.
Provides well balanced nutrition by allowing the body to work more efficiently
Wetting and drying Effect
Maintains optimal moisture in body.
Promotes discharging bodily waste and removal of toxins.
Keeps balance by disassembling all nutrition and promotes metabolism.
· Extension of Capillary: Thermal effect makes blood vessels get bigger and disassembles blood clots in the vessels extending the vessels.
· Increase of blood circulative volume: A large amount of blood moves efficiently through the extended blood vessels.
· Perspiration Effect promoting blood circulation: Due to increase of blood, blood circulation of each part of the body is promoted. Thermal effect, because of radiation and resonance absorption makes body temperature increase perspiration is quicker.
· Activation of Human Tissue Active Enzyme: Blood’s vibrating molecular activity becomes active due to release of electromagnetic waves promoting vitalization of cellular tissues.
· Promotion of Metabolism: Molecular motion of the water in the body becomes active activating vein function. Each composite in the blood also becomes activated promoting metabolism in the tissues, improving health by discharging bodily waste and heavy metals.
**** The makers of Heat make no specific health claims nor offer any medical advice. Health questions should be discussed with a qualified health professional.
Energy Effect of Health Heat
The monthly use of general electricity is about 30㎡, it is for 8 hours a day and a duration of 30 days.
Coop Power //Electrical panel// City Gas// Boiler//LPG//HeatPlus